For McAfee Activate, Download & complete installation online. We providing independent support service if in case you face problem to activate or Activate McAfee product.Just fill the form shown in right side and will get in touch with you as quick as possible.
What is Mcafee activate subscription?
McAfee Auto-Renewal is also enabled by default for subscription services, which means that they are automatically renewed one month before they expire. Unless you have uninstalled your products or purchased a different subscription service, you do not need to reinstall it when renewing.
How to activate Mcafee subscription?
- Open a web browser and navigate to the link shown on your retail card http://mcafeecomactivate.com .
- Select your country and language.
- The registration page tries to select the correct region, but it does not always get it correctly. Confirm that the region is correct before proceeding.
- Type: The activation code of your card. Your e-mail address.
- Click Submit.
- When prompted, verify that your e-mail address is correct. If your email address is incorrect:
- Click Change to return to the previous screen.
- Correct your e-mail address.
- Click Check.
Your subscription is now activated.
If you have a subscription for McAfee products, you are entitled to updates and upgrades for the duration of the subscription. All subscription products are automatically enrolled in the McAfee Auto-Renewal program at the time of purchase. For details, read the End User License Agreement (EULA).
One month before the scheduled expiration of your subscription, the credit card registered for your account is automatically billed and your subscription is extended by one additional year.
If your automatic renewal has been disabled, you will receive a message 11 months after the product installation to inform you that your license is about to expire. You can then choose to renew your license for one year or purchase an upgrade. If you choose to cancel automatic renewal for your subscription products, you are reminded one month before the subscription expires that it is time to renew by following these steps:
- Go to http://home.mcafee.com.
- Move your mouse to My Account, and then click Sign In from the list of options.
- Type your registered e-mail address and password, and then click Login.
- Hover over My Account and select Subscriptions.
- Click Renew to obtain the appropriate service.
- Follow the prompts and, if necessary, enter your billing information.
- Once the renewal process is complete, you will receive a confirmation of the purchase. You can print this confirmation for your records now, or later access your purchase history by visiting the Subscriptions page again.