McAfee Identity Theft Protection PREMIUM is a payment security application for your PC that protects your identity against theft and illegal use. The application offers you cybernetic control to keep you safe and alerts you if your transactions are at risk. It also offers a reimbursement for fraud of up to $ 10K of stolen funds. It helps you prevent thieves from hijacking your financial and credit accounts.
Activate McAfee Identity Theft Protection PREMIUM
- Go to home.mcafee.com.
- Click on My Account.
- Click on Login.
- Type: Your registered email address and your password
- Click on Log in:
- Look for the protection panel to access your identity:
- Click on Start, then check your email to receive a message from McAfee, with a subject of: Activate your protection against McAfee identity theft PREMIUM
NOTE: This email may take up to 15 minutes to arrive.
- Open the email and click Activate now.
- Enter your details on the McAfee Identity Theft Protection screen:
- Accept the License Agreement and the Privacy Notice, then click Create Account.
Now he has successfully registered with McAfee Identity Theft Protection.
Download the McAfee Identity Theft Protection PREMIUM and protect your identity with a rebate system. With Premium Device Protection, you get McAfee security software that scans up to ten of your devices, including phones, tablets, and even PCs and Macs, for viruses and malware, and manages your passwords. Anti-theft features, such as a camera capture, capture images of someone trying to unlock the phone (after three unsuccessful attempts) and e-mail the location of the lost devices.