Activate McAfee Identity Theft Protection
Having a computer is partly about keeping it running and using McAfee TechMaster Concierge Services. The application can not only remove many viruses and malware, but also set up your PC and Internet, solve operating system problems, configure the home network, install and configure software and upgrade your operating system .
Activation of McAfee Identity Theft Protection STANDARD
- Open your eligible McAfee product. …
- Click on Identity or look for the Identity Theft sticker or message:
- Click the Identity The Identity tile or click Setup, and then search your email for a message from McAfee
- Open the email and click Activate Now.
- Enter your information on the McAfee Identity Theft Protection screen.
- Accept the license agreement and the privacy statement, and then click Create Account.
- You have now registered for McAfee Identity Theft Protection.
McAfee Identity Theft Protection STANDARD performs a cyber-monitoring and examines more than 600,000 online black markets as well as black to ensure that your identity is in no way used. It also followed SSN Trace and Credit. If you have a lost wallet, this app will also help you get reissues on the contents of your credentials, credit cards and even concert tickets.
When you click the McAfee Identity Theft Protection tile in your McAfee product, you receive the following message:
"Do you already have an account We found an Identity Theft Protection account linked to your email. Contact us so that we can update it."
This view may occur when you click the Identity Theft Protection tile for a McAfee product that is not associated with your Identity Theft Protection subscription. For example, you could have:
- Set up Identity Theft Protection with your McAfee Total Protection subscription on a PC.
- Click on the Identity Theft Protection tab that is displayed on McAfee Internet Security and that runs on another computer.
- To continue, click the appropriate tile in the McAfee product associated with the Identity Theft Protection subscription.